Tips for Post Natal Depression
- Take any opportunity you can to get some sleep.
- Ask your health visitor or GP for help.
- Reduce your commitments and accept help when it is offered.
- Keep up your normal diet - you need all the energy you can get.
- Involve your partner. Having young babies will be difficult for him too.
- Try to get some ‘you’ time and time with your partner.
- Try stress relieving alternative therapies such as aromatherapy, massage or reiki.
- Talk to other mums. You will find that they also feel many of the same things you do.